A fresh, smart approach to web design.
With a PixelHaze workshop, you can be rest assured that your new website design will look both amazing and individual to your small business.
Your website can be customised to include any combination of the following:
- A content managed website with no page limitations The hosting package changes from £5 per month to £10 per month depending on the number of pages you require
- Sub pages available for a second level of navigation
- Text pages
- Video Gallery
- News (unlimited posts)
- Events (unlimited posts)
- Interactive google map
- Enquiry forms (customisable)
- Google analytics (website statistics)
- Online Store
- Social media integration
- responsive design (adjusts the display automatically for mobile phones and tablets)
- A web training session to take you through the Squarespace admin area.
- Stock photography (up to 5 photos included within the budget
- Support from Squarespace 24/7 support via email
- full knowledge base
- video tutorials
- Live chat
- In addition to the above, PixelHaze can provide an advanced support/consultancy service on 1/2 day block basis (this can be on-site depending on your business location, get in touch to find out more).
In most instances, we can customise an offering based on the above over a 2-4 day workshop, so once booked the turnaround can be far quicker than the more conventional approach to web design. Although we are based in Builth Wells, Powys, we can travel to your business location (will need to be before sign up) and carry our web workshops on-site.
Workshop Case Studies
Here is a collection of our latest projects that have successfully completed PixelHaze web workshops. Please note that there are a number of new projects in the pipeline since our launch in March 2015, check back soon to see our latest work.
Where PixelHaze workshops may not be suitable:
- If you need customisation over every little detail on the site (there is a great deal of customisation available, however this will have a limit)
- You will need bespoke elements within the website (e.g. hooking up to a bespoke database or require advanced software features)
- The website is likely to grow considerably over the next 3 years (for example 300-400 pages)
- You need hands-on support after the project. PixelHaze do not offer a support contract in the conventional format, once the workshop is complete and the site is live, you can book in top-up workshops based on 1/2 day blocks. Squarespace offers a full 24/7 support option for the hosting and admin area with a huge number of tutorial videos.
Would you like to find out more? Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We can take our projects throughout the whole of the UK, however many of our clients can be found in the following areas:
Builth Wells, Brecon, Llandrindod Wells, Llanwrtyd Wells, Llandovery, Rhayader, Hereford & Newtown.