Case Study: S Rowlands & Sons Groundworks
Based near Rhayader (Mid Wales), S Rowlands & Sons cover all aspects of groundworks and site excavations, ranging from deep excavations to slab laying. The company is also rapidly developing a strong reputation in the utilities industry and are currently working alongside two of the UK’s leading utilities companies.
S Rowlands & Sons worked closely with PixelHaze to develop a new online presence to match their existing logo and colour scheme. The website needed to be quick and simple to navigate, clearly presenting the specialist machinery and scale of live projects.
As part of the web design project, PixelHaze have also created and assisted with the introduction of a live action video showing their new vibratory mole plough at work.
Web Design Workshop - Key Requirements:
- Clear, contemporary design to appeal to consumers
- Styled to match existing logo design
- Showcase the specialist machinery including the new vibratory mole plough
- Ensure style ties in with the logo design and colour scheme
- Display strong, concise call to action on key pages
- A mobile and tablet friendly responsive design
- Photography and the delivery of a live action video
You can view the live website here: http://www.srowlandsandsons.co.uk